Maczfit Foods sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, operates their website at www.maczfit.pl and provides a Mobile Application under the name Maczfit in which it offers customers the use of its services, including, in particular, the ability to order the products, goods and services offered by Maczfit.
These Terms and Conditions define the types and scope of the electronic provision of Services, both through the Website and through the Application, the rules for concluding contracts, the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Service Provider and the modalities of withdrawal and Complaint Proceedings. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Website and the Application will, hereinafter, be referred to, together, as ”Maczfit".
The Terms and Conditions also govern the rules for placing and executing orders by telephone and by e-mail.
Maczfit Foods may also make available and offer its services, goods or products using places or channels other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions – in which case, unless otherwise specified, the terms of Service will be specified separately in the relevant place or channel.
- e-mail address: [email protected];
- by telephone: +48 734 461 099.
- a computer or mobile device, with internet access;
- access to e-mail;
- web browser Internet Explorer, Version 11 or later, Firefox version 28.0 or later, Chrome version 32 or later, Opera version 12.17 or later, Safari version 1.1. or later;
- mobile device operating system: Android version 5.0 or higher or iOS version 10.0 or higher;
- installing the Application on a compatible mobile device;
- internet access on a mobile device;
- access to e-mail;
- an active data transmission service, correctly configured on a mobile device, provided by a telecommunications operator or an active wireless connection;
- having a user account on Facebook (facebook.com) or Google (google.com) - in the case of registration and login to the Application using these service accounts.
- refer to the Terms and Conditions and App information available on Google Play, AppStore or AppGallery, respectively;
- download the Application from Google Play, AppStore or AppGallery;
- install the Application on a mobile device by following the directions displayed on the screen of the mobile device during installation.
- introduction to the memory (including RAM) of a mobile device,
- storage in the memory of a mobile device and display in that mobile device,
- temporary multiplication, necessary to use the Application, in the memory of the mobile device,
- adaptation of the Application necessary to use it, via a mobile device, with regards to the configuration of the hardware and software.
- not to deliver or transmit unlawful content;
- to use Maczfit in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices;
- to use any content, posted within the framework of Maczfit, for personal use only;
- to use Maczfit in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law, in force within the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general Rules of Use of the Internet.
- the ability to evaluate and comment on individual meals from his/her Order – ratings will not be visible to other users of the Application;
- water tracker - allowing the Customer to control the amount of water he/she drinks per day, set goals to achieve and receive Push Notifications with reminders and information about progress towards the goal;
- synchronisation of the Application with other applications in the Customer's mobile device - to the extent indicated directly in the Application, allowing the Customer to store and preserve specified data in the Application;
- receive notifications, particularly Push, about specific actions in the Application, including, for example, the availability of delivery facilities, in destinations selected by the Customer.
- by telephone: +48 734 461 099 Mondays to Fridays from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
- by e-mail to: [email protected] -7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
- through Order Forms available at Maczfit - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- provide, in the text of the electronic message addressed to the Service Provider or by telephone, the name of the Product or Goods from among the Goods or Products presented in the Maczfit offer, with the required quantity thereof and, in the case of a Product ordered, also the subscription period;
- indicate the method of delivery and the form of payment, from among the methods of delivery and payment, given at Maczfit;
- provide the data needed for completion of the Order, in particular, the name, place of residence and e-mail address.
- a traditional transfer to the Service Provider's bank account indicated by the Service Provider upon accepting the Order,
- payment, using an electronic payment,
- payment, via PayPo Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw.
- electronic payment;
- subscription payment - effected in accordance with the conditions laid down in section 6 et seq.;
- payment with PayPo Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw.
- he/she has the power to refer a dispute, arising out of the contract, to the permanent, amicable, consumer court at the Trade Inspectorate with an application for settling a dispute resulting from the Contract concluded;
- he/she is entitled to ask the District Inspector of the Trade Inspectorate, to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Service Provider;
- he/she may obtain free assistance to resolve a dispute between the Customer and the Service Provider by using the free assistance of the District (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include Consumer Protection; these bodies include such as the Federation of Consumers and the Polish Consumers' Association. The advice is provided by the Consumer Federation on the free, consumer helpline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumer Association at the following e-mail address: [email protected];
- he/she can submit his/her complaint via the EU ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) online platform, available at: http:/ / ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- in the case of the Customer's use of the Application, will result in the termination of the Application agreement, which has the same effect as the removal of the Customer's Application, specified in §2 of the Terms and Conditions. In this case, the existing provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall apply to the completion of Customer orders.
- in the case of the Customer’s use of the Service, will result in the termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account Service from the date of completion of all active Customer Orders.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions will not affect Customer orders already completed.